When it comes to managing your finances; knowing when, where and what to do can be quite daunting and complex. Effectively managing your finances requires a sound knowledge of various strategies available and the latest regulations and this is where a financial planner can help.
A financial planner is like having a personal coach for your money. Our aim is to help you protect and get the most out of all your assets, so you can be on your way to the lifestyle that you desire - today and in the future.
Our financial planners will take the time to find out your current circumstances and where you want to be so that we can help you make informed decisions on how to make the most of your money where you can invest/protect it to your advantage and using the appropriate financial products for your needs.
We are trained and competent to advise on a range of matters, including:
- Financial management from basic budgeting to complex portfolios.
- Investment strategies, including recommending investment categories and specific products.
- Superannuation strategies to help you accumulate enough money to retire with the lifestyle you'd like and strategies to help you minimise the tax you pay right now.
- Retirement planning for those retiring soon or many years from now - the sooner you plan the better.
- How to use a redundancy payout most effectively, including how to make it last as long as possible.
- Insurance to make sure you adequately protect what you've achieved so far, whether that's a property, assets or your income.